Monday, March 19, 2012

JEFF, WHO LIVES AT HOME RELEASED FRIDAY MARCH 16, 2012

Jeff, Who Lives At Home is a charming, sweet and funny movie that stars Jason Segal.  Jeff lives in the basement of his Mom's house.  The (always terrific) Susan Sarandon plays his mom, Sharon.  She asks Jeff to do one simple task.  But that task leads Jeff on an odyssey which you'll enjoy being on.  So hang on!  Ed Helms (The Office, The Hangover I, II) plays his impatient brother, Pat who embarks on Jeff's journey... by chance.  Judy Greer (The Descendants) plays Pat's fed-up wife, Linda.  What she does to a Porsche will make men cringe.  But, what Pat does after is painfully hilarious and just plain painful.  Produced by Jason Reitman.  Written and directed by the Duplass Brothers. 

Go and see this movie!  I've seen it twice already.  Once at the AFI Film Festival and once a few weeks back.  I loved seeing it both times.  The second go-around helped me catch the things I missed from laughing SO hard the first viewing.  That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment