Friday, March 1, 2013

JACK THE GIANT SLAYER IS A THRILL OF A REAL-D RIDE!

I saw the new movie JACK AND THE GIANT SLAYER starring the "IT GUY" NICHOLAS ROULT.  Roult plays the title character based on the tale Jack and the Beanstalk.  BTW- Nicholas is the guy I told you about last week. Currently out in theatres is the hit movie WARM BODIES.

Jack and the Giant Slayer is directed by the ever-wonderful Bryan Singer.  I've been a fan of his ever since he broke out with indy film The Usual Suspects.  Be sure to check it out if you haven't seen it.  Bryan has gone on to direct many X-Men movies with my favorite movie star, Hugh Jackman.

Okay, so back to Jack And The Giant Slayer.  It also stars another favorite of mine, Ewan McGregor as Elmont the Princess’ guardian.  Stanley Tucci plays Roderick, a funny but corrupt man with his own agenda.  There is excellent usage of the Real-D technology.  Kids, parents, adults and seniors can all attend this movie and enjoy it.  See it in Real-D, if you can.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment