Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1/11/11 Premiere of NO STRINGS ATTACHED

Last night I attended the Los Angeles premiere of No Strings Attached starring Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher.  Once everyone was seated, the director Ivan Reitman said his Thank You’s to various people.  Finally, he thanked Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman, who also served as producer.  Funny thing is they all were sitting near us, behind us just a few rows.  Ashton looked dapper in a classic black suit and white collar shirt.  His wife, Demi Moore, next to him in a short black dress, had her hair up in a loose knot.  Natalie Portman was a few rows behind them in a lengthy, loose halter-type black dress.  Her hair loose and wavy, her face radiant like that of a Mom-to-be. 
After the screaming, oops I mean screening, everyone filtered out of the theatre.  I caught a glimpse of some of the cast but not Ashton or Natalie.  (The after-party was about to start.)  And then to my right, I saw Lake Bell in a beautiful chartreuse/grey dress.  I walked over to let her know I love her work and look forward to her next movie.  She was so nice.  You know the saying…you get farther with honey than vinegar.  Kevin Kline should take notes.  Oops!  Did I say that out loud?  Please let me explain…My friend had a run in with him and said he was rude to her and the by-standers.  It was like he couldn’t leave any faster.  Is he a recluse or something?  Anyhoo, the marquee lights were turned off and that was a sign to GO HOME!  Thanks for a wonderful evening Paramount and company.

No comments:

Post a Comment